Deer Park Golf and Country Club
Your Membership Includes:
- 5 or 10 rounds of Golf on a Championship Golf Course
- Full use of putting green facilities all year
- Full use of all practice facilities on day of play (this includes short game area and bunker practice area)
- 10% off Food within Deer Park Golf and Country Club
- 1 Use of the Spa and Swimming facilities throughout the membership term
- Variable TGC Member discounts in Pro Shop, Bowling and function bookings.
The 6,727 yard course extends through natural parkland enjoying an enviable reputation. Deer Park was designed and built by Peter Allis, Dave Thomas and Peter Clark in 1978, and has become one of Central Scotland’s leading Golf & Country Clubs.
Over the years the club has hosted prestigious golfing events including the Scottish Under 25s, the Scottish PGA Championship and was a Regional qualifying course for The Open Championship.
Deer Park is a challenging but fair parkland course, with generous tree lined fairways and the occasional pond to capture a stray ball! In the past few years the course has undergone design changes and new greens’ have been constructed. These on-going improvements have ensured that Deer Park offers golf all year round.
Deer Park offers visiting and member golfers a practice range, putting green, a fully equipped pro-shop, showers, locker rooms and everything a golfer could require. Lessons are available for Juniors right up to the more experienced players.